Dr. Matthew Cook is one of the most brilliant physicians I know, bar none.
Whether you need to fix Lyme, mold, or mycotoxin issues, completely repair a knee or back issue without surgery, or get the most advanced anti-aging and longevity treatments that currently exist, he’s your man.
Dr. Cook founded BioReset Medical Corporation and, as acting President, operates a regenerative and pain medicine practice that offers leading-edge non-surgical solutions in orthopedic medicine, sports medicine, regenerative pain medicine, and stem cell medicine.
He is a board-certified anesthesiologist with over 20 years of experience in medical practice. Currently, Dr. Cook is president of California Anesthesia and medical director of the National Surgery Center, Los Gatos, CA.
Dr. Cook’s early career as an anesthesiologist and medical director of an outpatient surgery center that specializes in sports medicine and orthopedic procedures provided invaluable training in the skills that are needed to become a leader in the emerging fields of musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging, nerve hydrodissection, and stem cell medicine. Dr. Cook has recently begun doing telemedicine as well. Follow the link to learn more, and use code BENDEAL for a $250 discount.
I previously interviewed Dr. Cook in the following episodes:
- Immortal Cells, Biohacking Pain, Killing Lyme, Stem Cell Confusion, How Ketamine Works & Much More With Dr. Matt Cook.
- What You Didn’t Know About CBD & THC, Fixing Lyme Disease, The Full Body Blood Change Reboot, Peptides 101, Hyperthermia & Much More!
In today’s episode, we take a deep dive into plasmapheresis, 10 pass Ozone with filtration, nebulizing for mold and mycotoxins, crazy IV treatments including alpha-lipoic acid, quinton and quercetin, how to boost methylation during NAD IV treatments, nerve hydrodissection and joint treatments, and much more.
During our discussion, you’ll discover:
-A primer on ozone dialysis [8:15]
- It’s different from ten-pass ozone treatment for the blood
- Put an IV in the arm, pump blood out, extend through dialysis filter
- Filters out toxins, proteins, antibodies
- Apply ozone to dialysis filter, apply suction
- Proteins come out, separates from plasma
- No flare with the filtration, even with a disease such as Lyme
- You get the benefits of ozone, filtration, and detox
- Effect on cholesterol
- Lipids come through (more effective than lipopheresis)
- Good cholesterols stay; bad cholesterols leave
-How to mitigatee the adverse reactions of NAD injections [14:15]
- Methylation occurs when a protein meets carbon (ex. activating a vitamin)
- A lot of methylation occurs in niacin
- Co-administer NAD
- It made NAD much easier to take
- Does not interfere with cellular uptake of NAD with methylated glycine
- Implement other mitochondrial enhancers such as Quercetin simultaneously
- Subcutaneous NAD injections have more of a cognitive effect than other IVs
-How to treat mold and mycotoxins with a nebulizer [24:00]
- MARCoNS bacteria (Multiple Antibiotic Resistant Coagulase Negative Staphylococci)
- Biofilm: similar to mucus on the edge of a pond
- Ask your doctor for the appropriate test
- Mold enters the body and thrives in the biofilm
- The mold secretes mycotoxins, which tries to kill everything else in the biofilm
- Mycotoxins are neurotoxins causes fatigue
- Chronic illness is an indicator of mycotoxin presence
- Check environment for mold presence (survivingmold.com)
- Nebulize sea minerals, quinton, and glutathione begins to dry up the biofilm, thus killing the mold
- Halo therapy (administered via a sauna)
- Nebulizing amniotic fluid improves the overall health of an area of the body
- Biofilm in the gut is the “holy grail”: if you can fix that, it solves numerous issues
-How to sleep like a baby and bind everyday toxins [45:35]
- Quicksilver Scientific
- Lipo Calm
- Colorado Hemp
- Intestinal Metal Detox
- Bitters squeeze the gallbladder of toxins
- People have a “look” of mold in their system
- Neurodegenerative disease patients often have mold
- Biofilm in the nose is right next to the brain
-A procedure that would drastically reduce orthopedic surgeries if more people knew about it [50:15]
- Nerve hydrodissection
- 5 compartments of joints:
- Nerves, arteries, veins, etc.
- Ligaments and tendons
- Joint and joint capsule
- Subchondral space
- Look at nerve via ultrasound; look for dilated fascicles
- Nerve pain may be because of inflammation, impingement
- Putting exosomes around a nerve will heal peripheral neuropathy, impingement, etc.
- Placental matrix: Growth factors of placenta blended into a flowable state
-Why Matt places such a high importance on imaging in his practice [56:30]
- Matt’s clinic is a “dilemma clinic” i.e. people have seen several docs already with unsatisfactory results
- Able to see where the needle is; never touch the nerve
- Create halo of regenerative fluid around the nerve
- Ideal standard is no injection done without imaging
-Matt’s success with treating spine issues [59:30]
- It’s the biggest thing he does; 80% of respondents to a recent survey had back problems
- The body creates spasm to create structural integrity and stability when joints don’t do their job
- More back surgeries are prevented than knee surgeries
-The “next big thing” in regenerative medicine [1:06:00]
- Treating PTSD with MDMA (ecstasy)
- Stellate ganglion blocking ketamine
- BGF podcast w/ Matt Cook on ketamine, resetting the vagus nerve, etc.
- Hydrodissection with BPC 157 peptide
- Move beyond the opioid epidemic
-How to go about obtaining Matt’s services [1:12:30]
-And much more…
Resources from this episode:
– BioReset Medical Telemedicine (code BENDEAL for a $250 discount)
– Quicksilver Scientific products we discussed
– Clear Light Saunas (use code: BENGREENFIELD for $500 off)
–Kion Aminos: Building blocks for muscle recovery, reduced cravings, better cognition, immunity, and more. Get 10% off your order of Kion Aminos, and everything at the Kion site when you use discount code: BGF10 at checkout.
–Liquid Death: Sourced and bottled in the Alps, Liquid Death’s infinitely recyclable cans of stone-cold mountain water will instantly murder your thirst. BGF listeners receive an exclusive 6.66% discount on 12-packs of Liquid Death when you use this link.
–WHOOP: The performance tool that is changing the way people track their fitness and optimize their training. Save $30 off your order when you use discount code: GREENFIELD